Friday, 7 October 2005

Holidays are nearly over ~

Dallas has sent a text to say they are back in the country. Overnighting in Christchurch and coming home tomorrow. Then Ricki has one day home and on Monday is off on Biology Camp for week!

Rex's funeral has been arranged for Thursday. Everyone arrives here on Monday. I've been trying to hire, borrow, steal (ok - maybe not steal) fold out couches so I have somewhere for people to sleep.

Josh, Paul & Hayden went to the movies this morning. Lava girl - or something like that. Sounded pretty rubbishy. They've all spent the afternoon playing tennis, ball tag, etc, outside before the rain started.

Tomorrow we have Michelle and Scottys wedding. It's down the sounds but the weather will need to improve - it's currently raining. I had to go and buy a nice black jacket because I think it's going to be cold, and I don't have one. We have to head to Picton to meet the boat at 10am. I'm looking forward to sitting back and relaxing for a few hours.

No comments: