Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Catching up:

This is from the week before we went away - forgot to post it!

Tuesday
I’m not well. I’ve got man flu – well at least I’m complaining like it’s man flu LOL.

I’ve got lots of little bits and pieces to do before we fly out to Gold Coast on Saturday. Borrow suitcases, make sure all clothes we want to take are clean, return library books, buy ribbons (or something) to put on suitcases for easy identification; make sure house is clean (or relatively so) for the house/pet sitter.

I’ve written a list so far. That’s it. A list. Don’t feel inclined to actually action said list . . .

We have a bank appointment tomorrow – our business loan is falling due for renewal so we need to go in and discuss that. Dallas wants to buy another mower, so it could be an interesting discussion!

Wednesday
Am about to cancel the bank appointment. Dallas has come down with it now as well. I’m feeling marginally better – enough to get up and tidy the kitchen bench and fold a couple of days worth of washing whilst sitting on a chair!

Yesterday I did manage to take Josh out to get his hair cut, returned books to library and picked up suitcases (Dallas picked up ones from MIL). Now if I can get some ironing done at least we can start packing.

Josh is going out to the local airforce base today to look at their avionics department. That is what he is thinking of doing in the future. Hope it goes well as it would be nice to have at lease ONE boy with some direction in his life.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Did you get more sympathy cos you had the "Man Flu" Denise?? If so I might try it next time round...hehe.

Denise said...

I wish I did, but sadly no. LOL.