Monday, 5 May 2008

Sunday

Sunday was spent trying to catch up with the week that had been. All I really wanted to do was sleep, but that wasn’t going to happen.

Spent half the morning disinfecting the kitchen. Everything. Bench top, cupboards, cupboard fronts, fridge, window sills. Just giving it a good clean.

Then we sprinkled stuff on the carpet (don’t ask me what it was called, we used the whole tin and I can’t remember the name) then vacuumed it all up again. Two weeks of mostly rain with kids and dogs inside adds up to a smelly, smelly house. Smells pretty now :-)

Then hard floors were swept and mopped.

Four loads of washing got most of it up to date.

Remind me never to get that behind again.
Remind me to make sure the kids help us to do some sort of housework every night.
Remind me not to turn on the TV or the computer and forget about everything else.

Also remind me that dinner is cooking - argh . . . . . . . gotta go.

No comments: