Monday, 4 January 2010

My 2010 Calendar




It's called: Pretending to be a Normal Person Day after Day is Exhausting! A calendar that celebrates the Wonderful Wacky Woman you Truly are.

I LOVE IT!

Each month has a saying and a bit of blurb.

January is:

This above all: to thine ownself be true.

William Shakespeare wrote, "This above all: to thine ownself be true." Boy, did he nail it on the head!

A lot of us go through phases were we think we have to be, act, and look like everyone else in order to fit in.
I tried it, and it didn't work. Now I realise God doesn't want an orchestra of identical instruments all playing the same tune, so I let go of the status quo and decided to just be me.
Besides, pretending to be a normal person day after day is exhausting.


I think I'm going to "let go of the status quo" as well. I'm ME. Not you or her. I'm me. And I think I'm the best person for me to be.

I'm looking forward to checking out each month, and just being me.

1 comment:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Sounds like a calendar for me!!! :D