Monday, 22 September 2008

Recapping the last few weeks . . . Dog two got sore leg, visit to the vet costing $$$; Denise got sore knee and ear infection, visit to the Doctors costing $$$, Josh off school with sore throat, Liam off school bad case of Flu, trip to Doctors costing $$$; Dog one got sore leg, trip to Vet costing $$$$, Dallas pulled rib muscle, no more money so no visits anywhere . . .


Seriously folks, that is really what it’s been like. And you wonder why I’m not on here often . . well, now you know – I do actually have a life, and it includes providing the money for the vets and doctors latest new homes and trips abroad.


We have a couple of movie passes to use very soon. I’d really like to go and see the X Files movie, but after reading that David Duchovny is a sex addict, I just don’t know if I’ll be able to concentrateon the movie. I might just spend the time watching him and thinking about him . . . ewwww . . . although he is not bad looking, I guess! And he was in Californication – I only watched the first episode and I nearly had to poke my eyes out with hot pokers!

Link: http://www.stuff.co.nz/4673642a1860.html

No comments: